05 February 2009

Am I planning to fail?

There are certain things recommended in BDS that I've taken to heart: eating mindfully while sitting, eating to 80% full, strengthening my resistance muscle and others. I'm really struggling with writing a food plan. I haven't done it, not once. I plan in my head, a little, and do very well with breakfast and lunch, but planning dinner ahead is a huge stumbling block for me. As a result, I'm eating more and not as well at night. Last night I mushed together a "What do I want to eat now?" meal after I was done working out, and I ended up ploughing through waaayyy too much bread. Whole grain, yummy artisan bakery bread, but still. Not the dieting choice. And not something I would have planned for.

So I hereby resolve to suck it up and make a plan for tomorrow.

1 comment:

Crabby McSlacker said...

I'm terrible at meal planning too. We have some healthy fall-backs, but seriously over use them because it's so hard to think & shop ahead.

Good luck on the meal plan!