19 March 2009

Not gonna make it....

So the title of my blog is 30 x 30, because the point was to lose thirty pounds by the time I turned thirty...April 20. I'm not going to make it. It's kinda sad, it was a totally reasonable goal at the time I made it. Now I've only lost about five pounds since then. So, yeah. Not gonna make it with less than a month.

Maybe I should change it. 30 x 31??? Doesn't have quite the same ring to it. I've been struggling again with my eating and not doing the BDS, even though I still think it's a great way to go. I don't know what to say about my inability to keep it central in my mind. It's like I have a switch in my brain that I just turn off when I want to eat some ridiculous food...need to find, kill the switch. Break it so that I always remember every frickin' thing that goes in my mouth.

I don't think I'll change the name of the blog...it's not really read by anyone except for me, so what's the point? But I will say that I want to get back on track and lose another five pounds before my birthday...go me!

No comments: